Who serves on the Board of Directors for Barton Creek North?

Dave Risser,  President – 512-993-7969 – [email protected]

Dale Misczynski, Vice President – 512-826-6853 – [email protected]

Patti Ohlendorf, Secretary – 512-416-0978 – [email protected]

Jim Stone, Treasurer – 512-680-7166 – [email protected]

Shelley Friend, Director – 210-710-8723 – [email protected]

Kevin Williams, Director – 713-828-5371 – [email protected]

Steve LeBlanc, Director – 512-799-2686 – [email protected]

Jerry Eye, BCCC – 512-329-4518 – [email protected]els.com

Declan Fitzsimons, Stratus Properties – 512-478-5788 – [email protected]

Why do I pay dues to more than one association?
Barton Creek North is divided into 11 different neighborhoods, or subassociations. The Master Association oversees maintenance and irrigation of common areas, handles all architectural issues from new construction to landscape modifications, and oversees all improvement projects. Each subassocation is responsible for maintaining their own internal common area landscaping, mailboxes, gates, lighting, and in some cases, roadways.

Who is my subassociation manager?

RealManage, 866-473-2573

The Fairways [email protected]

The Foothills    [email protected]

Governor’s Hill [email protected]

The Ridge [email protected]

The Woods [email protected]

The Woods II [email protected]

The Woods III [email protected]

WatersMark, Susan Woodham, 512-328-2858
WatersMark [email protected]

Certified Management of Austin, 512-339-6962
[email protected]
North Rim
Wimberly Lane

Who maintains the common areas and entryways along Barton Creek Boulevard and Lost Creek Boulevard?

Barton Creek North POA is responsible for landscape maintenance and irrigation of all areas from Bee Caves Road to Lost Creek Boulevard and the areas at the Foothills on Lost Creek Boulevard through a maintenance agreement with Travis County. This includes landscaping all entryways, mowing of turfed areas, daily trash pick up and dead animal removal. Neighbors are asked to please report any irrigation malfunctions as soon as possible to 866-473-2573. Travis County is the governing authority for roadways, guardrails, and the bridge.

Who do I call for information related to access gates?
Gates are maintained by the individual subassocation manager. This includes all maintenance and issuance of temporary gate codes or distribution of other access devices.

What is the approval process for making improvements to my property?
All properties in Barton Creek North were developed with very stringent deed restrictions. Plans for any improvements, additions, or modifications must be presented to the Master Architectural Committee to ensure compliance with these deed restrictions. The approval process typically takes four to six weeks from the date plans are submitted. There are various fees and deposits required as well. For Master Association Board and Committee meeting information, please contact Rebecca Jones at 866-473-2573 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Who do I call about construction activity in my neighborhood?
Builders and contractors in Barton Creek North are expected to keep their jobsites in order and keep discarded materials off of adjoining lots. Fines may be implemented against property owners when construction guidelines are not followed. To report problems with jobsites, please contact Rebecca Jones at 866-473-2573 or by email at [email protected]

What is the signage policy in Barton Creek? 
Barton Creek North requires the use of standard semi-permanent signs for each property. Open House signs may only be posted on Sundays and careful attention should be made to avoid destruction of landscaping. Unapproved signs will be removed and discarded. For more information on signage, please refer to Signage Policy  For any other questions, please call Rebecca Jones at 866-473-2573 or by e-mail at [email protected]